Google Integration. Setting-up for Administrator¶
Note, that the integration requires curl, libxml and xml PHP extensions installed. If any is not installed, you will be notified after saving.
Go to the Administration > Integrations > Google. Check Enabled checkbox.
- Client ID and Client Secret you will obtain in Google Developers Console.
- Redirect URI you will need to copy to Google Developers Console.
Do the following steps.
1. Go to the Google Developers Console.
2. Create a new project, or select an existing one.
3. Enable needed APIs.
On the Dashboard, click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES. Use search to find Google Calendar API, Contacts API and Gmail API. Enable those that you need to be used by the integration. Note, that some APIs can be already enabled.
4. Create credentials.
On the Credentials page, click CREATE CREDENTIALS, select OAuth client ID.
5. Find Client ID and Client secret. Copy them to EspoCRM integration panel and save.
6. Configure consent screen.
In Google Developers Console, click Oauth consent screen on the sidebar. Follow the instructions on the page.
Important: By default regular users don’t have access to Google Calendar and Contacts integrations. Administrator needs to enable access in Roles. The following scopes need to be enabled:
- External Accounts
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts