In this article:
How to report¶
- Provide an EspoCRM log file with the debug error information.
- Provide an error description from the VoIP server side (if you have an access to a debugger or logger).
- Provide steps to reproduce the error.
- Provide screenshots with:
- Administration > Integrations > VoIP integration configs;
- Administration > VoIP Routing > Your VoIP number;
- Defined phone numbers in the user profile (if a user can't make or recieve a call).
- Describe details of this call:
- Time of the call;
- Caller phone number;
- Called phone number.
VoIP error debug¶
- Enable debug mode as described here.
- Reproduce an error again.
- Get an EspoCRM log file and send it to the support team.
Asterisk: The popup window is not displayed¶
To be able to make / receive calls with the popup window, please follow these steps:
Configure Asterisk server.
Setup a connector cron job.
Run your SIP client.
Now, you can make calls from SIP client or from EspoCRM.